Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-28-2016, 03:28 AM   #901
Chur Bro

Send a message via MSN to dogfood
I had a nightmare about perforated paper last night.
It was tearable...

Unread 01-20-2017, 08:52 PM   #902
Chur Bro

Carrie Fisher runs into George Michael in heaven and says "George! I am such a huge fan of your music, I have all your albums except the first one!"

George replies with:

"I find your lack of Faith disturbing."

sent from Fiji by coconut mail.
Unread 01-26-2017, 07:41 PM   #903
Chur Bro

I was working out at the gym when I spotted a sweet young thing walking in ... I asked the trainer standing next to me, "What machine should I use to impress that lady over there?" The trainer looked me over and said; "I would recommend the ATM in the lobby."
Unread 01-26-2017, 07:42 PM   #904
Chur Bro

Paddy took 2 stuffed dogs to the 'Antiques Roadshow'.

"Ooh!" said the presenter, "This is a very rare set, produced by the celebrated Johns Brothers taxidermists who operated in London at the turn of last century. Do you have any idea what they would fetch if they were in good condition?"

"...Sticks?" Paddy replied.

{
}
Unread 01-26-2017, 07:44 PM   #905
Chur Bro

An old man lay sprawled across three entire seats in the theatre. When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered to the old man, "Sorry sir, but you're only allowed one seat."

The old man just groaned but didn't budge. The usher became more impatient. "Sir, if you don't get up from there I'm going to have to call the manager"

Once again, the old man just groaned. The usher marched briskly back up the aisle, and in a moment he returned with the manager. Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move the dishevelled man, but with no success. Finally they summoned the police. The officer surveyed the situation briefly then asked, "All right buddy what's your name?"

"Fred," the old man moaned.

"Where ya from, Fred?" asked the police officer.

With terrible pain in his voice, and without moving a muscle, Fred replied, "The balcony."
Unread 04-08-2017, 09:19 AM   #906

Ok, before anyone gets offended, I'll say insert president's name of your choice in the joke. I think it started as a Bush joke.

Guy goes into a bar, there's a robot bartender. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini." The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man, "What's your IQ?" The guy says,"168". The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology.

The guy leaves, but he is curious, so he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini". Again, the robot makes a great martini, gives it to the man and says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "100." The robot then starts to talk about Nascar, Budweiser and John Deere tractors.

The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini", and the robot brings him another great martini. The robot then says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "Uh, about 50." The robot leans in real close and says, "So, you people still happy you voted for Obama?"

www.gospel2truckers.com
Ehud_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2017, 06:02 AM   #907
Chur Bro

The other day my wife asked me to pass her a lipstick but I accidentally passed her a glue stick. She still isn't talking to me.
Unread 07-17-2017, 03:52 AM   #908
Chur Bro

Four men are in the hospital waiting room because their wives are having babies. A nurse approaches the first guy and says, “Congratulations! You're the father of twins.” “That's odd,” answers the man. “I work for the Minnesota Twins!” A nurse then yells the second man, “Congratulations! You're the father of triplets!” “That's weird,” answers the second man. “I work for the 3M company!” A nurse goes up to the third man saying, “Congratulations! You're the father of quadruplets." “That's strange,” he answers. “I work for the Four Seasons hotel!” The last man begins groaning and banging his head against the wall. “What's wrong?” the others ask. “I work for 7 Up!”
Unread 07-21-2017, 05:32 AM   #909
Chur Bro

I have a chicken proof lawn.

It's impeccable.
Unread 07-24-2017, 02:44 PM   #910

If you're looking for a legit barber in your area, look for the oldest one around. If a guy is still cutting hair into his 60's he's obviously.....to legit to quit.
jthomas1600 is offline   Reply With Quote