Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Community > Regional
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-18-2009, 11:11 AM   #1
This Mortal Frame..

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Hunter
Looking for a Guitar Teacher. Houston Tx.

Ok, I know this is going to be a stretch. But if anyone here lives within 30 minutes of houston, and is a guitar teacher, and can meet the scheduling restrictions that I have on me, then I would certainly be interested in speaking with you.

Or, if you know someone, Id really appreciate it if you could hook me up with them.

Basically, I need a guitar teacher who is knowledgeable of music theory, is an experienced guitarist, comfortable in multiple musical styles (doesnt matter which ones, most music styles interest me, and I have found I can adapt most any riff to suit my personal needs, which is usually to write metal riffs).

And here is the tough part. I need someone who would be willing to work after 5pm on a sunday afternoon. Because that is the only time I have available right now (I work 6 days a week, and 11 hours a day each of those days) And for the foreseeable future, that isnt going to change. Or if someone is available after 7 on a weeknight, that is doable also.

So, if you are a teacher, or know a teacher who fits what Im trying to do, then please contact me via PM and we'll see what can be worked out.

I have only electric guitars, but I am fully equiped with all of my own gear. And I can get to just about any location within an Hour of the city no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
It's indisputable, though, that it has absolutely nothing to do with either copulation or defecation.
Demon_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links