Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGLongBeach View Post

The Dispatch Master is the ticket!
Yes it is...an always on pedal.

Add me on FaceBook

S.B.Nichols is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 06-02-2016, 08:21 PM   #902

Finally got a pedal board I can work with and love the tone from it. LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI phantom powered off the ART tube preamp, to a Boss TU3, GFS chorus, Electroharmonix boost, T.C. Reverb, MXR distortion, delay, smart gate, Ditto looper.
Unread 12-02-2016, 09:59 AM   #903
JEFF

....tha gear

all in my signature....

I do thrash/Djent..... and worship using any and all of it.

11's on the Les Paul Drop C#-E std
13's on the Explorer Drop B-DropC#
14-68s' on the Hamer Drop G#- Drop A

Light Elixir Polywebs on the Acoustic
-Hamer Studio (EMG 81, 18v)
-Godin LG (EMG 89)
-Ibanez EX270
-Simon and Patrick Woodland Pro Mahog HG Q1T
Amps
-Mesa/Boogie Dual Recto 3ch (2001)
-Mesa Standard Recto 2x12 cab

-Mesa Stiletto Ace 1x12 combo
-Peavey Ultra Plus Head
-JMR Custom built 4x12 w/Eminence 1216's

Pedals
-Digitech Bad Monkey (Boost)
-EXH Crayon (Boost)
-MXR Noise Clamp
-MXR M109 6band EQ
-Boss GE7
-Crybaby GCB95 True Bypass
Recording
-Shure SM57
-ART Dual Pre USB
-Audacity DAW
Vale Of Agony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2017, 08:18 AM   #904

Am I even real anymore? Is this thread even exist?

Here's what I run these days with a candy apple red Jaguar into an AC30 or 6505 depending on what I'm playing.

Unread 03-16-2017, 08:30 PM   #905

If it continues, here's my latest rig
Attached Thumbnails
img_20170313_1929557.jpg  
Unread 03-16-2017, 08:33 PM   #906
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to thesteve
This is the most recent photo I have, but it's a few months old. My rig rotates so I'm not sure what's on there at the moment.
Attached Thumbnails
image-290922830.jpg  

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2017, 11:23 AM   #907
by hope we steer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteve View Post
This is the most recent photo I have, but it's a few months old. My rig rotates so I'm not sure what's on there at the moment.
Oh how I miss that fuzz pedal.

If you decide to get rid of it anytime soon shoot me a message. I've been fuzz shopping.
Almost Enough is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2017, 11:39 AM   #908
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost Enough View Post
Oh how I miss that fuzz pedal.

If you decide to get rid of it anytime soon shoot me a message. I've been fuzz shopping.
It's literally probably not been off my board for more than a couple couples at a time since I got it.

I'm a podcaster
Unread 06-05-2017, 01:41 PM   #909

My Rig - New Forum Member

Hey everyone!

I just joined and wanted to show my current rig:

TC Electronic Polytune mini > MXR Dyna Comp > Westminster Effects Knox 800 > Westminster Effects 1689 > Westminster Effects Piper > Westminster Effects Edwards > Ernie Ball VP Jr > Strymon DIG (w/ Westminster Effects fav switch) > Strymon Blue Sky > 1. Blues junior at home or 2. Egnator Rebel 30 at church

Just reworked my dirt section to go high to low gain for each of the 4 overdrives as it sounds much better than going the other way.

As you can tell, there is a lot from one company on my board. Westminster Effects is a great pedal company and the owner, Cody, is a pleasure to work with. Look his stuff up!

Next up is a Nose Pedal modded DL4 to replace the DIG and a Spurgeon Hall Reverb from Westminster Effects to replace the Blue Sky.

Any thoughts or feedback?
Attached Thumbnails
img_4010-1-.jpg  

Last edited by austinaw91; 06-05-2017 at 01:54 PM.
austinaw91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2017, 10:54 PM   #910
The Elephant in Your Room

paid
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaw91 View Post
Hey everyone!

TC Electronic Polytune mini > MXR Dyna Comp > Westminster Effects Knox 800 > Westminster Effects 1689 > Westminster Effects Piper > Westminster Effects Edwards > Ernie Ball VP Jr > Strymon DIG (w/ Westminster Effects fav switch) > Strymon Blue Sky > 1. Blues junior at home or 2. Egnator Rebel 30 at church

Just reworked my dirt section to go high to low gain for each of the 4 overdrives as it sounds much better than going the other way.

As you can tell, there is a lot from one company on my board. Westminster Effects is a great pedal company and the owner, Cody, is a pleasure to work with. Look his stuff up!

Next up is a Nose Pedal modded DL4 to replace the DIG and a Spurgeon Hall Reverb from Westminster Effects to replace the Blue Sky.

Ooh, I like that board setup you've got there. You've definitely got some good stuff going on here. I'm not the most pedal savvy dude on the block.. what are you using for power delivery?

---

Current setup here. Boss ME-50 (vol & comp) (borrowed) -> tube screamer -> HEAD -> wampler tape echo -> walrus descent -> ditto looper. Pretty basic at the moment. Trying to pinch my pennies to pick up two volume pedals (one pre-everything, one post-fx-pre-ditto), a wah, and a compressor so I can give that ME-50 back to the person I've borrowed it from. But I also need to get a better power delivery system because that onespot is garbage for noise. Amp is an Orange TH-30.
Attached Thumbnails
pedals_6_8_17.jpg  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSPrestonEsq View Post
...wives are expensive upkeep...

Last edited by Ben Toast; 06-08-2017 at 11:04 PM.
Ben Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2017, 03:41 PM   #911
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaw91 View Post
Hey everyone!

I'm hoping Cody can really turn the corner with Nose. They're a neat concept, but the execution has been really bad over the last couple of years.

I'm a podcaster
Unread 06-12-2017, 05:40 AM   #912

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Toast View Post
Ooh, I like that board setup you've got there. You've definitely got some good stuff going on here. I'm not the most pedal savvy dude on the block.. what are you using for power delivery?

---

Current setup here. Boss ME-50 (vol & comp) (borrowed) -> tube screamer -> HEAD -> wampler tape echo -> walrus descent -> ditto looper. Pretty basic at the moment. Trying to pinch my pennies to pick up two volume pedals (one pre-everything, one post-fx-pre-ditto), a wah, and a compressor so I can give that ME-50 back to the person I've borrowed it from. But I also need to get a better power delivery system because that onespot is garbage for noise. Amp is an Orange TH-30.
I'm running Voodoo Lab Pedal power 2 Plus. It's completely noise free and runs everything really well. The only qualm I have with it is that it only has 8 ports and I need 9 so I used a 1-2 splitter from Voodoo and it works great!

They're expensive...but IMO, worth it.
Unread 06-12-2017, 05:41 AM   #913

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteve View Post
I'm hoping Cody can really turn the corner with Nose. They're a neat concept, but the execution has been really bad over the last couple of years.
I completely agree. It has a TON of potential and I think Cody will do well. Look out for an updated pic of my rig when his DL4 and Spurgeon Hall Reverb arrive...