Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Vocals & Other Instruments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-15-2005, 04:58 PM   #76
I play Guitar...

Put simply, if it is new, it likely isn't here as it is under copyright. What we have is on the first page. If it isn't there, you will likely need to buy a songbook or figure it out on your own from chords (which you can get from the guitar tabs here usually).

Sponsored Links
Unread 01-15-2006, 10:42 PM   #77

Looking for relient K...

Does anybody have music for "Let it All Out" by Relient K? Preferably on NWC? If so, please send it to me. Email is darth_ziantor@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
BariSax2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2006, 12:19 PM   #78
Piano Player!

Talking Who you are - piano solo Caedmon's call

hey i hope this works. i figured it out by ear and wrote it by hand. (i suck at writing) so if any body needs it here it is. sorry it's kinda big but if you just paste the pic to another document and then print it it should be ok. i wasn't sure where else to put it so if anyone has tips tell me.
~Stina
Stina6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2006, 12:57 PM   #79

Hey, I doubt anyone will need this, you just posted in a thread almost 10 months old.
For years I used a typical off-the-shelf bar-type soap and I had no idea that, even though I rinsed properly and thoroughly after every cleansing, there was still a soap scum residue on my hands and fingers.
This negatively affected my tone in ways that I just can't describe.
Then, on a whim, a few years ago I wandered into a Bath and Body Works store at a local mall and picked up some of their gentle foaming anti-bacterial hand cleansers.
The difference in my guitar's sound is so wickedly improved that I no longer feel the need to buy a new amp or pedals or even strings...EVER!
So, it's my belief that tone is in the soap.
Thank you and goodnight.
nbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2006, 07:12 PM   #80

cool

Those are some good sites

~Singing lark
singing lark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2007, 06:20 PM   #81

Okay guys... I really wanna rock for God... I can play Be My Escape by Relient K on acoustic guitar... But i would love to be able to play the outro of it... its all on piano and if anyone can find it i would greatly appreciate it...
mttjklly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2007, 02:39 PM   #82
Bring It On

Send a message via MSN to foolforchrist Send a message via Yahoo to foolforchrist Send a message via Skype™ to foolforchrist
will love trying it for you, can you jus send me the song... heard of the artist but the song's new for me... you play by ear or music?? let me know if you want to try something, am not that good, jus that i can play by ear...
foolforchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2007, 10:22 AM   #83

Hey has anyone ever found sheet music for that song that goes like "Freedom reigns in this place, shower of mercy and grace...there is freedom..." I don't mean to be impatient or anything but I need it soon, just let me know if you have seen it or have it for that matter. Thanks!!!
stephinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2008, 08:14 AM   #84

Send a message via AIM to SOTC1987
I didn't see this one on your list: http://leadworship.com/resources/songbook.html
SOTC1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2008, 11:17 AM   #85
Experienced User

Oh, and if anyone can perhaps try to get me "Definition of me" or any of the songs of the new CD "Miracle of the Moment" That would be great!
The Piano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2008, 07:48 PM   #86

Hey guys, I need the piano score to the the song Be My Escape, by Relient K. My band is doing that song, and our piano player needs to get the sheet music. if someone could get it to me in PDF format, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

God Bless!
Bloodoath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2008, 01:06 AM   #87
I play Guitar...

Unfortunately, as the song is copyrighted material, you will not find the score for free (if at all), as royalties must be paid in order to put that out there. Your best bet is to try to find a songbook online for the CD.

If your piano player just needs to know the chords and can go from there though, you should be able to find chords for the song here in the guitar chords section.
Unread 02-22-2011, 12:10 PM   #88

"I Can Only Imagine"

KeyboardFreak said, 'This is the sheet music in NWC format for "I Can Only Imagine". If you want to use it, just download the file, unzip it, then go download the trial version of NWC from ...."

Where is the link to download the NWC sheet music for "I Can Only Imagine?" I can't find it. I already have and use NWC extensively. Thanks.
pastorstringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2012, 03:32 AM   #89

lt0831sm
adjlzh5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #90

ltcc0831sm
adjwrw4 is offline   Reply With Quote