Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Community > Regional
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-15-2004, 09:11 AM   #61

I think Ohio is considered the midwest. I know what you mean about the weather. This morning (apr. 15) there was frost . I can't wait until the heat is hear, or warmth anyway.

djandycolvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 04-15-2004, 04:17 PM   #62
Go Cubbies!

Send a message via MSN to Prone2Wander
I don't live in Ohio, but I live next door in Indiana. But I've been to Ohio plenty of time, does that count? I know what you mean about the weather, Indiana's weather is the same way. Although right now I can't complain, it was 72 degrees out today!
Prone2Wander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2004, 05:02 PM   #63
She's a guitar hero!

Send a message via AIM to Dave H
I lived in Ohio for 2 years. I lived in Lima. Didn't really enjoy it. To be perfectly honest, the state left me with a rather bitter taste in my mouth for some time after that. I'm over it now though
Dave H is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2004, 08:11 PM   #64
*unexpected revolution*

who wouldnt agree that the big OH would leave a bitter taste in ur mouth? certainly not me of course. lol. i have to agree that today was awesome. i laid out in the sun with some friends. it was great. i actually got sunburnt!!! no way!!! lol...but i hear that in my parts its not sposed to get any cooler than 60 in the next week....now lemme tell ya...im psyched!!!!

i've got my hand in redemption's side..whose scars are bigger than these doubts of mine..i'll fit all of these monstrosities inside...and i'll come alive
one8trevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2004, 05:57 PM   #65
*unexpected revolution*

alright...so whats up with this?? its a BEAUTIFUL day...but then 6 or 7 o'clock hits...and we get rain!! ya ya i know its spring...but i've been looking forward to beautiful weather...and its just baaarrely there.....anyone with me on this one?

i've got my hand in redemption's side..whose scars are bigger than these doubts of mine..i'll fit all of these monstrosities inside...and i'll come alive
Unread 04-29-2004, 04:48 PM   #66
I don't like applesauce

Send a message via AIM to Gwenny
I've lived in Ohio since I was born, and I like it here. The weathers pretty strange sometimes, but other than that, Ohio is pretty much known as the heart of it all, because it's located if your looking down at the map from above, we are on the middle left region, (which is the way you would be looking down at your heart, from your body). I like Ohio, hate Michigan, pretty much don't care about Indiana, which is pretty much true of every single person from Ohio, I have ever met. So, Ohio is an OKAY state.
Gwenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2004, 05:14 PM   #67
*unexpected revolution*

somewhere i heard that it was supposed to snow ( ) tomorrow (tuesday)!!!!! is this true?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Unread 05-04-2004, 04:45 AM   #68

Ohio

Hi all, Lived here all my life. Grew up near Cedar point and I work in Sandusky. The weather in Ohio is what makes Ohio cool....lol
We get everything except hurricanes...lol
Its only as boring as you make it, I love to go fishing or hiking....lots to do if you look. Keep lookin, you'll find something. God Bless
drummer1165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2004, 01:16 PM   #69

Akron Area Here

I like Ohio...

Were not located on a fault and will one day slide into lake Erie... Were not victimized by Tornados to regularly. Hurricanes are pretty much non-existent. We have all 4 season unlike the south. We have great amusement parks. Cedar Point. Geagua Lake (Formerly 6 flags, now owned and operated by the same company that owns Cedar Point), Kings Island. Lake Erie (It's getting better). The state parks are awesome... Cost of living is reasonable. We have the Football Hall of fame, the Rock n Roll hall of fame, the national inventors hall of fame, I think we even have the Softball hall of fame....

Lot's to do..
Leviathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2004, 10:50 PM   #70
I don't like applesauce

OHIOANS!!!!!

So anyone else's weather suck right now in Ohio? I live in Northwest OHio, and the weather is SO bad right now...I hate this month
Unread 11-27-2004, 08:19 PM   #71
...has no face

At least it hasn't gotten too cold yet... I'm fine with rain just as long as it doesn't freeze.

Now I will celebrate
For all the thousand ways
That you have shown me grace
And made my heart in grace to stay
You make my heart in grace to stay
Lord, make my heart in grace to stay
- Josh Bales
joshaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2004, 09:40 PM   #72
I don't like applesauce

but it's so cold with a 20 mhp winds. I froze my butt of tonight, and i was only out in for like 20 minutes
Unread 12-01-2004, 09:31 PM   #73

It may be a little chilly but it is nothing compared to what i am used to back home. try living in nebraska and already having a foot of snow and having wind chills that are like -70 degrees. thats cold
Cornhusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2004, 12:30 AM   #74
I don't like applesauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornhusker
It may be a little chilly but it is nothing compared to what i am used to back home. try living in nebraska and already having a foot of snow and having wind chills that are like -70 degrees. thats cold
we don't get it that bad, that early.......but I have never heard of another state...of going from 80 degrees and sunny, to 30 degrees and snowing, in less than 8 hours.....it's happened here in Ohio before, and it SUCKED!!!!!!!
Unread 12-08-2004, 05:32 PM   #75
CGR's Stealth Bomber

Northeast Ohio here, my lovelies! (I'm in Akron).

At least it's been w-a-r-m lately. I have occasionally walked around without my coat, and enjoyed it to the fullest.
Jay42 is offline   Reply With Quote