Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Community > Regional
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-17-2002, 06:26 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally posted by soulpatch
yep....columbus. Spend a good bit of time @ vineyard church of columbus. I play guitar on one of the MANY teams.
That is so cool! I was just down in Columbus (i'm from michigan) a couple weeks ago with my youth group and we went to that church on Sunday. It's a cool church.

Quote:
Originally posted by baritone
I'm not in Ohio now, but I will be in a couple months. I'm going to Rosedale Bible College, just west of Columbus. Anybody heard of it?
Yes! My cousin Monica was going there, but I don't know if she is anymore.

Unread 07-17-2002, 06:30 PM   #32

By the way, Columbus is cool. Anyone listen to 88.7 WUFM from Columbus? That radio station rocks!
Unread 07-17-2002, 08:57 PM   #33
Smile!

Send a message via AIM to ThePlaidRanger
Yeah, I remember when they started that, back in the day!
ThePlaidRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2002, 11:52 PM   #34

Send a message via AIM to bjgiff
Canton

Canton here! Anybody else?
Unread 09-27-2002, 01:21 PM   #35
shadowpuppet of death

Send a message via AIM to spiffyness
hey Everyone!! the back to the few tour (relient k, phillmore, bleach, holland) is coming to cleveland November 10th!! anyone going? i am...and i'm hoping to meet some cool people!
spiffyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2002, 09:57 PM   #36
Third Day Fan

CLEVELAND!!!! My wife took me there for the first time back in '84. I love it there. I current live in Illinois, but hope to someday return to Ohio. (My wife and I met in '83 on a blind date in Cheyenne, Wy, married in Jan. '84 and moved later that year to Cleveland.)
Paulbre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2002, 10:52 PM   #37

Been to Illinois a few times. Actually thru Illinois. Davenport, Iowa.
Went to Niabi Zoo in IL. My father inlaw used to live in Davenport. Went to Cody's ranch. Had good time. Do you play accoustic guitar in church? I am on the praise team at my church. I play guitar. Electric and accoustic.
bjgiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2002, 08:21 AM   #38
Third Day Fan

Yes, I play guitar at church. We have 3 worship leaders at our church and we each have our own service to lead. I lead Sunday night. This last Sunday night I introduced a new song."These Thousand hills" by Third Day.
Canton, Oh- Football hall of Fame. Been there. My whole family would love to move back to Ohio. We all miss it, but right now isn't the time.
We live about 50 miles from Davenport, near Galesburg.
"Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:21-23
Unread 11-23-2002, 09:01 PM   #39

My family and I went to the Football Hall of Fame several years ago just because people travel across the country to see it. We are not football fans, so we did it just because we live near it. It almost seems sinful to say: I thought it was very boring! Sorry ! All you football fans! I've lived in Canton all my life. I can't imagine trying to relocate. I know people do, and survive, but I think that would be hard. Hope you and your family get to come back soon.
You must go to a very big church to have 3 worship leaders. Do you have different bands also? I'm not sure if I heard that Third Day song that you are doing. I like Third Day though. Sounds like you have an open minded church to have contemporary worship.
So do we. I hasn't always been that way though.
Have a good one!
God Bless
Unread 12-23-2002, 11:11 AM   #40
HI FACE!

Send a message via AIM to snowboarderTim Send a message via MSN to snowboarderTim Send a message via Skype™ to snowboarderTim
Hey guys, I'm from Medina. I attend Heartland Community Church and play bass for the Impact youth band. BTW any Ohio State fans? (I'm not a huge fan, but I thought it was cool anyway) I got to play guitar with the center for Ohio State's football team yesterday!!! He just happened to be at a friend of mines "musician" party. He seems like a nice, very good guitar player...

Tim
Unread 12-30-2002, 11:01 PM   #41
Third Day Fan

bjgiff, I have moved so many times that the company has tagged me a "Nomad". We are looking into moving to Columbus next spring or early summer. Pleeeeze pray for us.
No, our church is not that big, we just happen to have 3 worship leaders and are allowed to lead our own services. It actually works very well. Praise God. Paul
"Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:21-23
Unread 01-09-2003, 06:42 PM   #42
I can't understand you...

Send a message via AIM to SoccerAaron Send a message via Yahoo to SoccerAaron
88.7 rocks!
I live right outside Columbus. (East Side)

http://www.YourFreeVideoiPods.com/index.php?ref=1663076

This is all legit and legal. PM me for more questions. If you sign up through my link and complete an offer, I will give you $10 after I'm given credit for your completion. The blockbuster deal is $10 and you get movies for a month and 4 in-store coupons for movies. So if you cancel before you're billed for the second month you basically are getting free movies sent to you and 4 coupons for free.

I get paid everytime you click this.
SoccerAaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2003, 02:58 PM   #43
Third Day Fan

Now it looks as if I might move near Springfield. I'll just have to wait and see. It doesn't matter to much to me. Cleveland would be the best for me, but there's nothing open there(job wise)
Unread 01-30-2003, 08:17 PM   #44

Re: Canton

Quote:
Originally posted by bjgiff
Canton here! Anybody else?
How's Canal Fulton? It's where I am, sandwiched right between Akron and Canton. Nice area.

BTW, this is my first post here.

Signed, an old guy (41).
Unread 02-02-2003, 10:42 AM   #45
I can't understand you...

Send a message via AIM to SoccerAaron Send a message via Yahoo to SoccerAaron
Anyone from central Ohio?

http://www.YourFreeVideoiPods.com/index.php?ref=1663076

This is all legit and legal. PM me for more questions. If you sign up through my link and complete an offer, I will give you $10 after I'm given credit for your completion. The blockbuster deal is $10 and you get movies for a month and 4 in-store coupons for movies. So if you cancel before you're billed for the second month you basically are getting free movies sent to you and 4 coupons for free.

I get paid everytime you click this.
SoccerAaron is offline   Reply With Quote