Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Vocals & Other Instruments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-08-2001, 08:53 PM   #1
Daredevil Extrodinare

Send a message via ICQ to Warblade Send a message via AIM to Warblade Send a message via Yahoo to Warblade
mp3 of Hungry (Falling on My Knees) by my friends at SF State

Hey guys, since I saw everyone was posting some homemade mp3s, here goes a rendition of Hungry that my friends from SF State (San Francisco State University) did. Credit goes to Tim Lee (singing), Yumi Onda (singing), and Pat Chen (Playing guitar). This rendition of it is very acoustic (think that was the only instrument actually....) but it's VERY different, yet intimate, from the Vineyard version of it.
Randall

Unread 05-08-2001, 08:56 PM   #2
Daredevil Extrodinare

Send a message via ICQ to Warblade Send a message via AIM to Warblade Send a message via Yahoo to Warblade
lol, ok, still dont' know where it is....can you guys see it? lol
Unread 05-08-2001, 09:46 PM   #3

No, can't see it

Yeah, I had problems too when I was trying to upload my MP3, so I just uploaded it to where i keep my website and made it a streaming realaudio file....if you have a webpage or something, you can try uploading it there so we can download it...or you can make a shared folder in Myspace or something...
Spudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2001, 09:48 AM   #4
Redeemed

Send a message via AIM to Mike
These days pretty much every ISP (internet service providor) gives you some web space.... but if not, they're countless places you can go on the web... geocities, freeservers, etc.. etc.. etc... where you can signup and get some free space. Maybe try that.

God Bless,
Mike
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2001, 12:26 PM   #5

I had trouble too! I'll see if I can get some space!

Aaron
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2001, 03:45 PM   #6
Daredevil Extrodinare

Ok, I'm using my fellowship's web space, haha. Check it out at http://www.sjsu.edu/orgs/aacf/mp3s/

Two mp3s there right now. Hungry done by SFSU's AACF. Info above.
The other song is My fellowship doing Worlds Apart. Phillip Jang is playing guitar, I'm singing, Melissa Fong and Serena Mo are also singing.
Randall
Unread 05-09-2001, 10:11 PM   #7

Hey Warblade, I think the songs are pretty good

Perhaps (if this uploading thing gets fixed), we can have a section in the forum just for uploading our own stuff, just for fun
Spudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2001, 07:30 AM   #8
Redeemed

Hey, I like that picking part for hungry! =) Do you have a tab for it by chance? Id love to play around with that if thats ok with you. =) Feel free to email me if you'd like, id really appreciate it.

nooffal@mediaone.net

God Bless!

God Bless,
Mike
Unread 05-13-2001, 05:05 PM   #9
Redeemed

*bump*

Hehe =) I would REALLY love a tab to that version of Hungry!!! Ya think theres anyway I could get a copy of the tab? Pretty plz? =)

God Bless,
Mike
Unread 05-13-2001, 06:15 PM   #10
Daredevil Extrodinare

Doh, I didn't get the chance to ask him (my friend Pat Chen) how to play it. If I see him online, I'll try to ask him about it. Sorry bout that Mike.
Randall
Unread 05-13-2001, 06:25 PM   #11
Redeemed

heh, np at all... but if you do by chance.... Id love ya for life if you could let me know... =) hehe

email is nooffal@mediaone.net

God bless!

God Bless,
Mike
Unread 05-13-2001, 08:57 PM   #12

Talking guitar tab

hi. I'm Martin
I really like the way how your friend play the pickings, is there by any chance I can get the guitar tab?...pleaseeeeee

GBU
martinozet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2001, 09:07 PM   #13
What's a moderator??

Where do you find a MP3 player that doesn't take so long to download??

Andy Lewis
muffinstud2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2001, 11:54 PM   #14
Daredevil Extrodinare

Try www.winamp.com. WinAMP is one of the best mp3s out there for Windows and it's download size is about 2 megs.
Randall