Christian Guitar Forum

Christian Guitar Forum (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/)
-   CGR Members' Art, Music & Literature (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/f469/)
-   -   Leboman's Music (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/t78480/)

Leboman 06-14-2004 01:31 PM

Leboman's Music

Yeah, I might as well. Oldmangrady is an ever-evolving project that I have been involved in for the past few years. There currently isn't a live version of the group because I can't find anyone willing to sacrifice their coolness and play with me.

It's up on soundclick.....HERE.

Mr.Zachcore 06-14-2004 11:30 PM

I dig this stuff. Did you ever get my PM with mya ddress and all that?

fudrudler 06-15-2004 12:04 AM

I like the name. I haven't listened yet. I am using dialup and i dread downloading things.

fiveminuteplan 06-15-2004 04:26 PM

Wow, you're the singer right? I really like the singer, lots of cojones. You know, I listened to one of your songs on soundclick a long time ago, then I went back to try to listen to more; but I thought it was Oldmangrandy. :lol: Anyway, I hope you find people to play with, get signed, and come on tour to Florida. I'll come to the show and be all "I KNOW that guy, man;" but all my friends will be like "Yeah right."

Mr.Zachcore 06-15-2004 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiveminuteplan
Wow, you're the singer right? I really like the singer, lots of cojones. You know, I listened to one of your songs on soundclick a long time ago, then I went back to try to listen to more; but I thought it was Oldmangrandy. :lol: Anyway, I hope you find people to play with, get signed, and come on tour to Florida. I'll come to the show and be all "I KNOW that guy, man;" but all my friends will be like "Yeah right."

I'll be there too. With my home-made oldmangrady shirt!

Leboman 06-16-2004 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Zachcore
I dig this stuff. Did you ever get my PM with mya ddress and all that?

I don't remember getting one from you....but my mind fails me at times. Try it again.

Skeeter 06-20-2004 11:24 PM

I thoroughly like Oldmangrady. Reminds me slightly of Poor Old Lu. It would be awesome if you could get OMG going again.

And I really need to make an Oldmangrady t-shirt...

Leboman 06-21-2004 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeeter
I thoroughly like Oldmangrady. Reminds me slightly of Poor Old Lu. It would be awesome if you could get OMG going again.

And I really need to make an Oldmangrady t-shirt...

Aaron Sprinkle is the man. I'm the OLD man.

Ring of a bell 06-21-2004 01:27 PM

Hey Lee, I've listened to some of your stuff and I really love it. I mainly listened to You want me, but all the other ones that I listened to I also liked, when You get other people you should come to Washington! Hurray!

guitarfan01 07-16-2004 12:52 AM

Wow, that was great stuff, Lee. Yeah, I'm just now downloading the stuff. Sorry. :blush:

the flamingo 07-16-2004 12:35 PM

I got a CD and some stickers ;)

Leboman 09-06-2004 05:33 PM

Well....I've been working on some new songs that I hope to demo and put up on Soundclick. I warn you....they are country in nature and will hopefully come across as fun and witty.

As with the previous tunes I've posted....they WILL be low-fi when I record them. Sorry, but I don't have a studio.

Give me a week or so to get a couple of them tweaked.

fiveminuteplan 09-06-2004 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Modlin
Well....I've been working on some new songs that I hope to demo and put up on Soundclick. I warn you....they are country in nature and will hopefully come across as fun and witty.

As with the previous tunes I've posted....they WILL be low-fi when I record them. Sorry, but I don't have a studio.

Give me a week or so to get a couple of them tweaked.

Ooh, new songs. I like the sound of that. HAHA! That's a pun!

Anyway, how do you record your stuff, Lee?

Leboman 09-06-2004 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiveminuteplan
Ooh, new songs. I like the sound of that. HAHA! That's a pun!

Anyway, how do you record your stuff, Lee?

I record directly thorugh the PA at church. Some of the really low-fi things are recorded to boombox. The new tunes will probably be the latter for now.

fiveminuteplan 09-06-2004 09:35 PM

Wow, that really IS lo-fi. Still though, it'll be nice to get new songs.