Christian Guitar Forum

Christian Guitar Forum (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/)
-   S (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/f324/)
-   -   Switchfoot - Learning To Breathe (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/t27421/)

Mickey 06-10-2002 03:23 PM

Switchfoot - Learning To Breathe

<b>Tracks</b>
1. I Dare You To Move
2. Learning To Breathe
3. You Already Take Me There
4. Love Is The Movement
5. Poparazzi
6. Innocence Again
7. Playing For Keeps
8. The Loser
9. The Economy Of Mercy
10. Erosion
11. Living Is Simple

<b><a href=http://www.christianguitar.ws/artists/details.php?artist=492>For more on Switchfoot, click here.</a></b>

Josh 06-24-2002 01:54 PM

I'm sorry!

I had to give this cd a 10. There aren't any weak songs in this whole album (musically or spiritually). People might think I'm biased because I've been an avid fan since the early days of NWTBH, but it's good. I can't wait for The Beautiful Letdown!

Josh

Michael 08-01-2002 08:11 PM

Re: I'm sorry!

<B>Josh Barton:</B> I had to give this cd a 10. There aren't any weak songs in this whole album (musically or spiritually). People might think I'm biased because I've been an avid fan since the early days of NWTBH, but it's good. I can't wait for The Beautiful Letdown!

i agree

cwissuk2000 08-14-2002 05:30 AM

Well, as you know, Switchfoot get better and better, and I remember on this site (I think) a while back, people were slagging off this album because it wasn't as rocky as Legend Of Chin....but I have to say...COME ON?!? This album has the best songs written on it, You Already Take Me There, Erosion etc..... all the songs are good and rocky in their own way, but what is better is that Switchfoot have progressed on this album to new and greater plane of songwriting. They have made moving songs which fail to get boring, but do in fact get better and better! The more you listen to this album the more stuff you notice about each song each time, especially as a musician and singer myself, you notice how everything compliments everything else. Basically, one heck of an album. ROCK ON!

NEW ALBUM OUT IN JANUARY!!

Kori 08-17-2002 08:07 AM

Its a 7!

christiangrl16 08-23-2002 01:32 PM

this cd rocks!!! I love "I Dare you to move" and "learning to breath" they are on the A WALK TO REMEMBER soundtrack! which also is great!! I give it a "10"!

JarsFreak57 09-12-2002 03:58 PM

this cd is great!its one of my favorites. You can definately tell switchfoot has progressed in their songwriting and how they have matured in their music. This is definately their best cd and i cant wait for beautiful letdown!!

John Clark 10-09-2002 08:08 AM

10. No question. Then again, I'd give all their albums a 9.5 or 10. :D
LTB is one of the few CD's I can put in my CD player and listen to all of it. My dad , sister and I fight over who has what Switchfoot CD. Very soild band!

Andrew 10-10-2002 06:58 PM

i gave it an 8. it is a really great CD, but not a 10.

Fuzz 10-21-2002 10:29 PM

it's an awesome cd!!! The best song is deffinatly I Dare you to move :) -Adam

selfsame singer 12-01-2002 11:01 PM

These guys were cool to there fans. This is by far their best cd, but the others are also awsome. They are a great band.

Muffinly 01-05-2003 08:36 PM

i have to say, i do like this cd.

gamaray 01-14-2003 03:27 PM

:yep:

This cd rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love switchfoot and cant wait for any new cds

Skeeter 01-28-2003 10:17 PM

There is no way this deserves anything less than a 10. Amazing CD with inspired lyrics and tight instrumentation (if that's not a word, it should be).

sealie 02-02-2003 01:48 PM

:angel: :D :klol: :kgrin: :ksmile: :kwink: :kspin: I LOVE THIS CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I listen to it constantly! If anyone needs to totally zone out and get out of this world, blast some SWITCHFOOT and sing along!!!