Christian Guitar Forum

Christian Guitar Forum (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/)
-   Cheap Post Forum (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/f452/)
-   -   Countdown to weekend thread (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/t227870/)

Giuseppe 09-11-2020 01:53 AM

Countdown to weekend thread
 
6 hours to go

Shift II 09-11-2020 05:33 AM

https://youtu.be/kfVsfOSbJY0

DaGeek 09-11-2020 09:03 AM

I'm working this weekend. Can I count down until Monday instead?

Giuseppe 09-11-2020 10:00 AM

goforit

Shift II 09-11-2020 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaGeek (Post 3988440)
I'm working this weekend. Can I count down until Monday instead?

oof that's not very funky

Leboman 09-11-2020 03:09 PM

If Sunday is technically the first day of the week then why do we count it as part of the weekend? I'm a preacher so I work on Sunday and it really is the start of my week.

Shift II 09-12-2020 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leboman (Post 3988451)
If Sunday is technically the first day of the week then why do we count it as part of the weekend? I'm a preacher so I work on Sunday and it really is the start of my week.

You'd think a guy that only has to work one day a week wouldn't be so semantic. Sheesh.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

DaGeek 09-12-2020 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shift II (Post 3988465)
You'd think a guy that only has to work one day a week wouldn't be so semantic. Sheesh.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:lol:

I hate calling Sunday the first day of the week since it is part of the weekend! It doesn’t make any sense.

Leboman 09-12-2020 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shift II (Post 3988465)
You'd think a guy that only has to work one day a week wouldn't be so semantic. Sheesh.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tell you what, I'll trade workloads with you. You can have all the funerals and weddings you want.

Dr. Thrunk 09-12-2020 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leboman (Post 3988469)

Tell you what, I'll trade workloads with you. You can have all the funerals and weddings you want.

I prefer to combine all of my weddings and funerals.

I work one day a year. A mass funeral and mass wedding all in one. The people love it!

Leboman 09-12-2020 08:49 PM

I will most likely be doing my second funeral here on Tuesday. At least this one isn't for a 28 year old.

DaGeek 09-12-2020 09:09 PM

I’m preaching for the first time in my chaplain role tomorrow. Due to how spread apart the units I minister to are, I’m doing three services total. Pray for me... Little bit nervous. Preaching out of Philippians 1:3-6, emphasis on 6.

Leboman 09-15-2020 08:30 AM

Honestly, the way my life is right now there really is no difference between weekdays and the weekend. I try to take Monday (and one other day) off but ministry means you're pretty much on call 24/7.

I'm cool with it though.

Shift II 09-18-2020 05:29 AM

https://youtu.be/kfVsfOSbJY0

Giuseppe 09-18-2020 09:26 AM

weekendo boys


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:35 PM.



vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2