Christian Guitar Forum

Christian Guitar Forum (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/)
-   Christian Music (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/f8/)
-   -   Newsboys (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/t211229/)

Leboman 04-10-2015 06:37 AM

Newsboys
 
I didn't want to resurrect five year old threads so I just made a new one.

Somehow I missed the fact that they released an album of hymns late last year. I am just now checking it out. Anyone else listen to it? If so...your thoughts?

Leboman 04-10-2015 10:49 AM

I think this album of hymns is the best thing they've done since Michael Tait joined.

FWIW...I like the stuff they've done...so that isn't a backhanded compliment.

Laturus 04-10-2015 10:54 AM

These guys seem like a pop-group. Maybe not. I'm sorry but pop kinda annoys me :(.

Leboman 04-10-2015 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laturus (Post 3877099)
These guys seem like a pop-group. Maybe not. I'm sorry but pop kinda annoys me :(.

They are very much a pop group.

Laturus 04-10-2015 11:17 AM

Shoot :(.

Leboman 04-10-2015 12:44 PM

You should broaden your horizons.

:D

Laguna Master 04-10-2015 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leboman (Post 3877027)
I didn't want to resurrect five year old threads so I just made a new one.

Somehow I missed the fact that they released an album of hymns late last year. I am just now checking it out. Anyone else listen to it? If so...your thoughts?

Yes! I love that album. I bought it with my birthday money (along with Restart). Well worth it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leboman (Post 3877095)
I think this album of hymns is the best thing they've done since Michael Tait joined.

FWIW...I like the stuff they've done...so that isn't a backhanded compliment.

YES.
Quote:

Originally Posted by laturus (Post 3877099)
These guys seem like a pop-group. Maybe not. I'm sorry but pop kinda annoys me :(.

No. I will not listen to you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leboman (Post 3877119)
They are very much a pop group.

Yes they are. *jams*
Quote:

Originally Posted by laturus (Post 3877124)
Shoot :(.

Still not listening,
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leboman (Post 3877187)
You should broaden your horizons.

:D

Like yeah!

Laturus 04-10-2015 02:20 PM

Jersey Boys. A great influence on them :). No?

Leboman 04-11-2015 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laturus (Post 3877266)
Jersey Boys. A great influence on them :). No?

I must be too old to get the joke.

Leboman 04-11-2015 07:46 AM

HERE is my review of the hymns album.

Dr. Thrunk 04-11-2015 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leboman (Post 3877444)

I must be too old to get the joke.

Naw just too lame!


Ohhhhhhhh!!! Burn!!!!!!!

Leboman 04-11-2015 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrash (Post 3877452)
Naw just too lame!


Ohhhhhhhh!!! Burn!!!!!!!

The only Jersey Boys I am aware of is the play (and movie) about Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons.

Dr. Thrunk 04-11-2015 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leboman (Post 3877457)

The only Jersey Boys I am aware of is the play (and movie) about Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons.

To confess, I didn't get it either!

Laturus 04-11-2015 10:52 AM

Beatles? Them?

AnthonyYaff 08-19-2016 12:21 AM

cover
 
In order to celebrate the bluray release of god's not dead 2, I decided to play a cover song of "god's not dead" by News boys. I hope you like it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJTtd6pUFVQ


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:21 AM.



vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2