Christian Guitar Forum

Christian Guitar Forum (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/f3/)
-   -   Pictures! (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/t183902/)

hapa_angel 08-31-2007 05:09 PM

Pictures!

1 Attachment(s)
**MOD EDIT: I had some difficultly finding a "rules" post for this thread, so I'm going to lay a few down based on what rules were pointed out to me (thanks Gwen):
1. When you post, consider that not everyone is running a super hi-res monitor with ultra-highspeed internet. Attachments are the preferred method of sharing pictures. Remote links to pictures are also acceptable. Please don't just drop your image into your post. If you're stretching out my screen (I'm running at 1024x768 right now) then your picture is too big to be in a post and should have been attached. Your post will be deleted, and a mod will do their best to contact you regarding the post deletion.

2. Pictures of yourself or pictures that you took ONLY. If you are going to be post several pictures of landscapes or what not please take them to the Photography forum or post them in your own blog. A picture that you found on a Google image search that you think is cool should not be posted in this thread. Obviously this will rely on your honesty and will be more difficult to police, so the mods will use their best discretion here.

3. Minimize conversation: If your reply to someone could have been better handled by PM or UC, do that. This accounts for 99% of non-picture posts in the thread. Your post will be deleted if the mods feel that it could have been handled better via PM or UC.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM thesteve regarding these rules. Thanks!

-thesteve **

Apparently attachments are working again, so we can start a new pictures thread. Please try to keep your uploads to pictures of yourself. Also, remember to leave pictures in attachment form or as links for our friends stuck on dial-up. :)

Now to start this off...
I don't think I've ever posted this pic. I let my nephew, Elijah, play with my digital camera last year. He's got a pretty decent eye for pointing and clicking, for being all of five (four when he took this). My hair is vastly different now, but that's about all that's changed.

sunsurfer 08-31-2007 05:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I lost my camera months ago, so this is the most recent one I could find.

natedawg5280 08-31-2007 05:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sunsurfer (Post 3025771)
I lost my camera months ago, so this is the most recent one I could find.

Wow, you look like a girl I had a crush on for like two years. Creepy.

Schwooblah. I don't model or anything, so it's just like a webcam style picture; I believe it's the first time I've posted in one of these style threads.

MJ_Avalanche 08-31-2007 06:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yay!

So like this picture was taken about a week ago by someone screwing around with my phone. Hence why I look retarded.

beanbag 08-31-2007 06:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
some people have already seen these, but I am so dang excited about attachments being back! (and I want to be on the first page.;))

these are from last week!

1. my roommate and me at the beginning of the night

2. me at the end of the night. (I changed out of my 70's attire but hadn't washed my face yet, obviously.)

Praisey 08-31-2007 07:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yey!! Attachments are back!!

Just so I won't be accused of cheap posting... here's me and my honey butt.

Gecko of Doom 09-02-2007 10:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I get to be on the first page of the new picture thread! Yay!

1. Had I already posted this one? I don't remember.

2. Water was falling from the ceiling, so I took refuge under the flag.

3. Some friends and I dressed up for the showing of Pirates of the Caribbean 3 on campus. No, the braids aren't real.

* 09-02-2007 10:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Seeing as I've already shown off my new fake eyelashes elsewhere... I suppose I'll find something else to stick here.

1. Recently.
2. He made puppets from metal junk. It made me happy.

jump5fan 09-02-2007 10:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
cool! another pictures thread! here's the only recent one of me, i'm wearing a motorcycle helmet.

Edit: here's another picture.my brother and sister and i (i'm on the left) standing in front of Bigfoot at the monster truck show.

TahoeJeff 09-02-2007 11:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's one from my birthday meal last month. More to come, but I wanted to be on the 1st page!

Reno Rattler 09-02-2007 11:56 PM

4 Attachment(s)
First page?????!!!!

These are sort of chronological.

1. State fair last year with my cousin.
2. Me holding my Gibby for the first time.
3. Me and my new bike.
4. Me and Mara.

Ring of a bell 09-03-2007 12:00 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's one of me on the trampoline with the sun shining, Which is a rare thing in Washington.

And another of my rocking out at a show thing I played.

DaGeek 09-03-2007 12:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Had to be on the first page... Not that I care about this thread much, but oh well. Gotta leave a legacy somewhere ;).

Here's me, all excited for work!

Rainer. 09-03-2007 12:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
CUTENESS!

TahoeJeff 09-03-2007 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaGeek (Post 3028169)
Had to be on the first page... Not that I care about this thread much, but oh well. Gotta leave a legacy somewhere ;).

Here's me, all excited for work!

SANDWICH ARTISTS REPRESENT!!!!