Christian Guitar Forum

Christian Guitar Forum (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/)
-   Vocals & Other Instruments (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/f471/)
-   -   Looking for sheet music? Come here first... (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/t14032/)

vette99 10-24-2002 04:53 AM

thank you very much!!

Cornerstone 11-07-2002 05:51 PM

Woohoo!!!! Finally some free sheet music sites. I was wondering if there were any.

Pamela J 12-20-2002 09:24 PM

ask and i shall recieve...thank you Lord! i love free sheet music. that's a college student's answered prayer..FREE! :)

GoDiSgReAt 01-16-2003 06:36 PM

I need kutless music

:kconf: Can someone please help me, i need some kutless sheet music and tablature for bass and for guitar and i need the beat on drums, i dont care if its free or not i just need it
thanks!:kangel:

God's Jedi 03-24-2003 11:40 PM

Ok, I've been playing piano for three years now. There is only one song that I really, really, really want to play. It's called Do You Dream of Me, and it's on Michael W. Smith's First Decade album. I've been looking for it for all three years, and I'm starting to get mad. I've tried CBD, Lifeway, Family Christian, all those earlier posted sites, almost everywhere. If anyone can help out, I will be your best friend forever!

angk 03-25-2003 01:47 PM

looking for something simple...

Hi guys, I am new here what a awesome site! I have no knowledge at all when it comes to music, I can sing to worship but thats it. Heres my dilemna... My sister is 8 and has taken piano for a little over 2 yrs and to my ears sounds great... she wants to play in church but can't find any music... Can anyone help me with this??? I told her I would check around to see what I could find.. Thanks a million Ang

lance2802 04-25-2003 10:41 PM

Re: problem

Quote:

Originally posted by lance2802
hey nate,
i tried downloading your thief file but nwp keeps telling me that it is an unregistered file. Something about you not being a registered user. anyways i was hoping that maybe you could find some other way to send this to me. perhaps sending it in .jpg format so i can print it like a pic.
thanks

joylovesskillet 04-25-2003 11:39 PM

Hey Lance,
I think you have to got to noteworthycomposer.com and click on the "download evaluation" link before you can downloard a nwc song. You should probably try that.

In Christ,

Joy

lance2802 04-27-2003 04:45 PM

thank you very much

joylovesskillet 04-27-2003 10:43 PM

I'm glad I could help.:kyep:

B429_#1_fan 04-30-2003 07:24 PM

sheet music

Does anyone know of any sites with indie tabs?I know it's probably a long shot and the only place to get those would be artist sites, but oh well, it's a good idea. :brick: I think CGR should have an indie section, that'd be so cool... :cowboy:

B429_#1_fan

God's Jedi 04-30-2003 10:56 PM

They do have an indie section. On the boards, but not tabs that I know of. Go to the main boards page, go to the very bottom, and you should see it.

Napkin- 05-26-2003 12:21 AM

Hey, im new here, but i need to find some piano sheet music for Matchbox 20 - 3 am and i can't find any good sources. anybody help me out?:confused:

thanks
-Napkin-

God's Jedi 05-26-2003 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Napkin-
Hey, im new here, but i need to find some piano sheet music for Matchbox 20 - 3 am and i can't find any good sources. anybody help me out?:confused:

thanks
-Napkin-

I love that user name. Is your cousin Paper Towel coming soon? LOL.

Uh, Sunhawk.com is the best place I can think of.

smileygurl003 05-28-2003 06:38 PM

hey i really need to find sheet music for Nicole Nordeman's song "River God"...I'm supposed to sing it for my baccalaureate service this sunday and I can't find it anywhere! Not even at the christian bookstore! If any of you have it or know where I could find it I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
Sharon