Christian Guitar Forum

Christian Guitar Forum (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/)
-   J (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/f315/)
-   -   Jars of Clay-Good Monsters (http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/t135639/)

Inked in Blood 09-11-2006 04:30 PM

Jars of Clay-Good Monsters

Tracks:
Work
Dead Man (Carry Me)
All My Tears
Even Angels Cry
There is a River
Good Monsters
Oh My God
Suprise
Take Me Higher
Mirrors and Smoke
Light Gives Heat
Water Under The Bridge

smhatahy 09-12-2006 01:04 AM

Perhaps greater than their debut album

~FreT~ 09-14-2006 10:46 PM

I still like Much Afraid better. But this is my second favorite album in the world.

Hmm... where is the one for Redemption Songs?

nbfan 09-15-2006 08:53 AM

Like it. Better than the debut, much better than 11th Hour, MUCH better than REdemption Songs, the only one that's better is Much Afraid. Why? I like every song on Much Afraid. I don't like every song on this one.

JohnsIslandDrew 09-17-2006 09:56 PM

I believe this to be the greatest Jars Album yet. The emotion is so true... especially in Oh My God, and the spiritual aspects have never been greater.

i aplaud jars for their amazing performance once again!

-drew

Jc 10-02-2006 02:04 PM

I really enjoyed this album. It's honest and powerful messages, especially the one that is my favorite track "Dead Man".

Leboman 10-03-2006 06:13 AM

I only own the first two and this new one. I quit listening to them shortly after Much Afraid came out so I've only heard a handful of the songs they released. This new album is incredible. I have listened to constantly since buying it from iTunes.

gMcMullen 12-05-2006 05:36 AM

i love the good monsters cd! my mom got it for her b-day, and i have been listening to it ever since! Dead man (Carry me) is by fare the best song (in my opinion). somehow, my aunt told me, that she was related to one of the members, back when the band was getting its roots.

~FreT~ 12-05-2006 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gMcMullen (Post 2705540)
i love the good monsters cd! my mom got it for her b-day, and i have been listening to it ever since! Dead man (Carry me) is by fare the best song (in my opinion). somehow, my aunt told me, that she was related to one of the members, back when the band was getting its roots.

Bronleewee?

NotOfThisWorld 01-09-2007 01:34 AM

I got this back when it pretty much came out. And until Christmas, it was the CD in my player.. I ended up on Track 11 "Mirrors and Smoke".. a lot.. I just love that Track, I actually can, say, this is a definative album.. I love it.. simply.. Love it.. "Dead Man (Carry Me)", is a good song, but is being overplayed.. I also love.. 5 "There Is A River" . Just reminds me, that no matter the past, I'm a new creation through Christ.. totally love this Album.

BereanatHeart 02-14-2007 10:20 AM

I very much like this album.

Oh My God is one of my top favorite songs now, as high as Worlds Apart, even.

I really like the title track too, it makes me feel happy.

bbj40 12-16-2011 12:46 PM

i'm liking this album i would give it a 9/10